Ko gudri cilvēki saka par kaķiem
Nav jau tā, ka mēs runātu tikai par mājas lapu izstrādi. Vai Tev jau ir kaķis ?
Ja nē, varbūt ieskaties šeit
Leonardo da Vinci
The smallest feline is a masterpiece.
What greater gift than the love of a cat.
- One cat just leads to another.
- A cat has absolute emotional honesty: human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not.
After all, a woman who doesn’t love cats is never going to be make a man happy.
- Time spent with a cat is never wasted.
- There are no ordinary cats.
- I went to collect the few personal belongings which, at that time, I held to be invaluable: my cat, my resolve to travel, and my solitude.
If cats looked like frogs we’d realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That’s what people remember.
I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through.
H. Allen Smith
Cats are people, and the sooner the world accepts that fact, the better off the world will be.
There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
When I am feeling low, all I have to do is watch my cats, and my courage returns.
I have lived with several Zen masters – all of them cats.
I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.
One reason that cats are happier than people is that they have no newspapers.
William S. Burroughs
Like all pure creatures, cats are practical.
Robert A. Heinlein
The coldest depth of Hell is reserved for people who abandon kittens.
- Schrödinger’s cat was a Siamese cat, must have been, because if it’s at once alive and dead, it’s a zombie, and the only zombie cats are Siamese cats.
- When someone tells me they don’t read, I like to walk up to them and stroke their hair, pet it really, because you know who also doesn’t read? My cat. In essence, these people are pitiful, and no better than pets.
- I’d like touch screens better if they were furry, like cats.
- Love is like a blanket: it will keep you warm, but it might also suffocate you. Also, it’s probably covered with cat hair—love, I mean.
- If I were to show you pictures of my best friends, they’d all be cats.
- I’m not sitting around doing nothing. I’m busy petting the cat. Why hasn’t anybody told the philosophers that this is the meaning of life?
- Of all the things God created, from sunrises and rainbows, to black holes and humor, cats are the most fascinating to me.
It is good to be a cynic — it is better to be a contented cat — and it is best not to exist at all.
Doties uz bloga sākumu vai mājas lapas sākumu